March - 2019
- Functionality to fulfill unassigned roles based on competency requirements
- Free capacity indicator on allocation grid
- Store your own custom filter sets
- Smaller usability tuning on resourcing requests
- Projectrole's progress graph is getting slight facelift
Stored filter sets
Filter sets can be stored for easier use. It is now possible to set application wide public filter sets and your own private filter sets.
Free capacity indicator
There is now a red area on allocation grid that indicates the overload area. White area is the free capacity for the selected user.
On top here we are seeing the allocations (95%) made for this project, also visible with traditional blue area.
On bottom are the total allocations over all projects for this user. (100%, 5%, 95%)
Projectrole's progress numbers
These numbers are now unified with project's progress numbers.
February - 2019
- Simplified layout for dashboards (user, project, program and customer)
- Usability improvements for competencies
- Improvements in integration variety
- Configuring personal preferences on different views made easier to understand
- Project progress graph is getting slight facelift
- Significant performance improvements on project dashboard
- More verbal way of configuring visible areas of the UI
- Separating Project manager from other user types on people list
- Improved flow when tentative bookings are used along requests
Simplified layout for dashboards
Dashboards are now similar to each other and more built together.
All information is now tied together to their own columns.
Multiple smaller improvements on usability with competencies
Including searching competencies, selecting them and also visualizing available options
Project progress graph got a facelift
Actual and future hours are now shown with bars instead of lines. Idea is that they no fill the available time together instead of just being one line among others.
More verbal way of choosing the visible areas on different views
This allows better indication of what the user is actual doing. In the older way user would only toggle the topics and this was not that very well understood feature.
Project manager has a new style
This clears the confusion about Project manager being a separate user type, which it is not. Project manager have their own priviliges for their own projects even when their baseline user type is Basic user.
Flow when both tentative and requests are used together
You may create resourcing requests from tentative allocations and they can be approved straight from the project's dashboard. Projectrole with a pending request is highlighted with a leaflet icon.
January - 2019
- Brighter colors on allocations
- Bundling action buttons
- Resourcing requests
- Project and people listings
- Project progress numbers
- System modules
- Usability improvements
- Bug fixes
Brighter colors on allocations and graphs